Who we are
This website is managed by the PVH Group Inc. for Diagnostic Radiology Services. Diagnostic Radiology Services is a privately owned medical/health care facility. We provide four convenient locations which offer a range of services, the services we offer may vary, based on the location of the clinic. Check under ‘Location Information’ in our Terms & Conditions to learn more about our locations. For more general information on Diagnostic Radiology Services, see here.
We collect, use and are responsible for certain personal information about you. When we do so we are in compliance with the laws of Barbados and those regulations set out under the General Data Protection Regulation which applies across the European Union (including in the United Kingdom) and we are responsible as ‘ data controller’ of that personal information for the purposes of those laws.
Throughout our website we may link to other websites owned and operated by certain trusted third parties to act as a point of reference on specific articles published on the website. These other third party websites may also gather information about you in accordance with their own separate privacy policies. For privacy information relating to these other third party websites, please consult their privacy policies as appropriate.
This website is not intended for use by children and we do not knowingly collect or use personal information relating to children.
Our legal basis for processing your personal information
When we use your personal information we are required to have a legal basis for doing so. There are various different legal bases on which we may rely, depending on what personal information we process and why.
The legal bases we may rely on include:
- Consent:where you have given us clear consent for us to process your personal information for a specific purpose
- Contract:where our use of your personal information is necessary for a contract we have with you, or because you have asked us to take specific steps before entering into a contract
- Legal Obligation:where our use of your personal information is necessary for us to comply with the law (not including contractual obligations)
- Legitimate Interests:where our use of your personal information is necessary for our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of a third party (unless there is a good reason to protect your personal information which overrides our legitimate interests)
We will not share your personal information with any other third party.
Cookies and other Tracking Technologies
We would like to send you information about products and services, Diagnostic Radiology Services news updates and special offers, which may be of interest to you. Where we have your consent or it is in our legitimate interests to do so, we may do this by post, email, telephone, text message (SMS) or instant messaging (IM) on social media platforms. We will only ask whether you would like us to track your site information when we are requesting your consent.
If you have previously agreed to being contacted in this way, you can unsubscribe at any time by:
- contacting us at email@example.com
- using the ‘unsubscribe’ link in emails.
It may take up to 5 days for this to take place.
For more information on your rights in relation to marketing, see ‘Your rights’ below.
- Fair processing of information and transparency over how we use your use personal information.
- Access to your personal information and to certain other supplementary information that this Privacy Notice is already designed to address.
- Require us to correct any mistakes in your information which we hold.
- Require the erasure of personal information concerning you in certain situations.
- Receive the personal information concerning you which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to a third party in certain situations.
- Object at any time to processing of personal information concerning you for direct marketing.
- Object to decisions being taken by automated means which produce legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affect you.
- Object in certain other situations to our continued processing of your personal information.
- Otherwise restrict our processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Claim compensation for damages caused by our breach of any data protection laws.
For further information on each of those rights, including the circumstances in which they apply, see the Guidance from the UK Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) on individuals rights under the General Data Protection Regulation.
If you would like to exercise any of those rights, please:
- email, call or write to ‘Diagnostic MRI Services Inc., Warrens Healthcare Complex, Lot 4, Warrens’.
- let us have enough information to identify you (name, registration details)
- let us have proof of your identity and address (a copy of your driving license or passport and a recent utility or credit card bill), and let us know the information to which your request relates.
Keeping your personal information secure
We have appropriate security measures in place to prevent personal information from being accidentally lost, or used or accessed in any unauthorised way. We limit access to your personal information to those who have a genuine business need to know it. Those processing your information will do so only in an authorised manner and are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We also have procedures in place to deal with any suspected data security breach. We will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected data security breach where we are legally required to do so.
How to complain
We hope that we can resolve any query or concern you raise about our use of your information.
The General Data Protection Regulation (EU Citizens) and the Data Protection Act (2019) (Barbados), also gives you the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular the Data Protection Officer.
How to contact us
Please contact us if you have any questions about this privacy notice or the information we hold about you.